Beautiful Vancouver Island
We at DTNE have entertained people from all over the world; and want to showcase just what Vancouver Island has to offer. Often people will come from all corners of the globe to attend weddings with little time left to explore a new city and country on their own and no activities planned before or after the big day. That’s where we come in.
Katrina Cain was a Vancouver and Victoria tour guide before she started Drop the Needle Entertainment and is an engaging and experienced tour guide who can answer any questions you might have about our fair Island!
Vancouver Island has gorgeous hiking trails, beaches and mountains just waiting to be explored. We have little, neighborhood boutiques, talented local artists and world class museums. Our knowledgeable guide and driver will accompany you to the historical, natural and shopping related sites that you and your guests want to visit!
Comox Valley / Mt Washington
- Learn about the early settlers and the First Nations’ people
- A stop at the Chinese Cemetery
- Learn the history of Comox Valley’s Lumber, Fishing and Coal Mining roots
- Stop to shop down 5th street
- Lunch at Crown Isle
- Goose Spit & Comox
- Travel To Mount Washington
- Chairlift Optional
Nanaimo / Parksville
- Learn about Nanaimo’s rich history
- Walk down Commercial Street
- Visit Pipers Lagoon
- Woodgrove Mall to shop
- Learn about Parksville/Qualicum Roots
- A Stop at Craig street Museum
- Beautiful Rathtrevor Beach & Parksville Beach
- Lunch at The Beach Club
Airport & Ferry Pickup upon request
Price per person varies depending on the number of people in your party.